The Centre of Studies Cadaquesencs (CEESCA) is an organisation created to protect and develop the cultural heritage, which includes the history, culture, art and nature of Cadaqués; and also its surroundings, to preserve the local dialect, one of the most important values in the village.
The main objectives are:
- To promote the restoration and preservation of the whole heritage and also to register, make an inventory and catalog whatever is considered heritage.
- To preserve the local dialect involving teachers, pupils and adults and also keeping the name of the objects, instruments and others things how our ancestors called.
- To promote to the village to make easy access of knowledge and technologies of communication.
- To collaborate and sign agreements with others centres of studies, people, public and private institutions of Cadaqués or from other places.
- To create civic commissions and workshops to study, to protect and promote its objectives.
- To organize and promote the formation of workshops, conferences and seminars, forums, exhibitions, excursions and routes to promote knowledge and communication.
- To offer prizes, grants and different kinds of help.
- To write and publish books and also create video-reports to help and spread the activities of the centre.
- To create whatever activity is possible to promote the centre.PRINT VERSION
museums, monuments, streets, church, buildings, trekking routes, art galleries, nature, festivals and cultural activities..
hotels, boarding houses, aparthotels, campsite and estate agencies, welcoming, familiarity, comfort, tranquility, relax, excellent views.
restaurants, snack bars, traditional cuisine, gilthead bream, sea bass, anchovis, mussels, sea urchin, taps, matrimonis, cream fish, wine.